Habituating the mind to focus with ease helps us become more decisive and effective. Through guided practice, we aim to recondition the movements of the mind. Arootah meditations highlight the value of concentrating the mind on a single object. The mind is like a mirror; whatever you put in front of it will reflect back, ultimately displaying the thing you will become.
Classes are suitable for all ages, fitness levels, body types, and genders. There is no prior experience needed. We pride ourselves on creating a memorable and safe experience for everyone.
- Experience physical pliancy and comfort, bodily feelings of lightness and stability free from pain.
- Overcome impatience and dullness by discovering the conflicting parts of your mind.
- Liberate the mind of misperceptions, dissatisfaction, and ignorance by investigating internal unconscious thoughts, values, and beliefs.
- Breath Meditation (śamatha)
- Mantra Meditation
- Insight Meditation (Vipassana)
- Yoga Nidra